Wednesday 26 September 2012

TNTET, CTET, STET Teacher Eligibility Test Study Materials Price India

Teacher Eligibility Test is the most important exam to become a teacher in CBSE Schools, Government Elementary, Middle and High Schools. Most of the States in India including Tamilnadu conducting Teacher Eligibility Test to select candidate for the post of teachers, To become a teacher everyone must score 60% marks in Teacher Eligibility Test for eligible considering teacher post, So you want to work hard to get good Score in TET exam from lots of source books. Here I can find best Study materials and books for who can searching study materials for Teacher Eligibility Test.


 

Find Best books for TNTET, CTET, STET Study materials both Paper I and Paper II, Child Development & Pedagogy, Social Studies, Mathematics & Science.I hope This post useful to everyone who preparing hard to face Teacher Eligibility Test.

 

CTET/STET Study Materials :
CTET/STET  Paper-I Practice Work Book For Class I To V - Rs. 155


CBSE CTET/STET Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I Practice Work Book - Rs. 155


CTET/STET Teacher Eligibility Test Child Development And Pedagogy For Paper-I & II - Rs. 145


CTET/STET  Paper-II Social Studies - Rs. 175


CTET/STET  Paper-II Samajik Adhyayan For Class VI To VIII - Rs. 175

 

CTET/STET Shikshak Patarta Pariksha Paper-I Practice Work Book - Rs. 165


CTET/STET Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II Mathematics & Science - Rs. 175


Ctet/stet Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I&Ii Child Development And Pedagogy - Rs. 115


CTET/STET Teacher Eligiblity Test ( Paper-II) Social Stedies - Rs. 175

 

TNTET :

TNTET -2012 - Rs. 266

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRights Received